Evaluate Data Access
Live and Forecast
Historical Time Series
Typical Meteorological Year (TMY)
Hobbyists and Researchers
Home Hobbyist Accounts
Researchers and Academic Accounts
Troubleshooting and FAQs
Data Troubleshooting and FAQs
What timezone are the timestamps?
Home Hobbyist Guide to Creating a 2nd PV Site
Follow the steps below to create your 2nd PV array site.
In order to add your second PV array please follow the steps below:
- Log in and visit your home dashboard: https://toolkit.solcast.com.au/
- After creating your first array on your dashboard, you should have the option to “Add another Home PV System”
- Select the Add another Home PV System
- That should open the Add Home PV System page. Please go ahead and add your second site.
- Once completed the page will return to your dashboard.
- It should then have both your sites and should look like the following:
Your second array must be within 1km of your first array.
If you have more than 2 array’s, we recommend averaging the azimuth and tilt of the two closest arrays. If you find the values the estimated actuals are off, please continue to modify the parameters until the values are as accurate as possible.
If you have any further issues, please contact email@example.com